Water Heater Installation
Looking to have a new water heater installed? The experienced plumbers at A1 Professional Plumbing have the expertise to get the job done right the first time. Our technicians are familiar with every make and model on the market and can help you select the water heater that will best fit your needs. Ensuring that your water heater is well maintained will help to reduce your gas or electric bill. Just like any other appliance in your home, it’s essential to perform regular maintenance on your water heater.
What size do I need?
The size of your water heater will depend on how much hot water you typically use in your home, and on the type of water heater you select. Our technicians will help you decide on the size by determining your hot water usage, the rate of water flow used by the appliances currently in your home, and how many devices you typically run at one time.
What types of water heaters can I choose?
- Electric Water Heaters offer the most budget-friendly initial investment, but due to the higher cost of electricity, operation costs over time are higher than gas-powered water heaters.
- Gas Water Heaters require a higher initial investment than electric water heaters but tend to be more affordable to operate over time. Unlike their electric powered counterparts, gas water heaters need an outside vent.
- Tankless Water Heaters have revolutionized the industry. Tankless water heaters instantly heat your water as it passes through and eliminates the need to store heated water in tanks, making them the most eco-friendly and energy efficient option currently available on the market.
What are the most common issues associated with water heaters?
- Leaking Tank: if you find that the tank of your water heater is leaking, it is critical to call a professional immediately. Even a small leak can quickly increase and cause severe and costly water damage to your home.
- Lack of Hot Water: if you’re getting little to no hot water from your tap, you could have an issue with your pilot light or a defective dip tube. Call A1 Professional Plumbing, and we’ll resolve the problem in no time.
- Inconsistent Water Temperature: if your water is too hot or too cold, you may have the wrong size water heater installed in your home. Call A1 Professional Plumbing, and we’ll send one of our expert technicians to inspect your water heater and hot water usage to fix the problem as quickly as possible.